Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Classroom


I visited the school today to drop off some materials for my classroom.  I love my new classroom!  It's spacious with lots of windows.  It probably won't be as spacious when furniture and students are added to the equation.  LOL!  I can't wait to decorate!  I originally planned to go with a frog theme but I have since changed to an owl theme.  That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.  LOL!  Here are a few pics of my classroom, it is in the process of being painted.











2 comments:

  1. GO JENN, LOVE THE LOOK OF THE SPACE, AND THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A SINK IN THE ROOM. QUESTION WHY OWLS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some really cute owl decorations that I fell in love with. Also, owls are symbolic for wisdom, so my classroom will be full of wise owls :-)

    ReplyDelete