Saturday, July 28, 2012

Last Day of School

June 22, 2012

Today is the day, the last day of the 2011-2012 school year! Thank you Jesus! I'm sooooo tired, I may go straight home, shower and sleep til Sunday. But I had a great time in first grade with a GREAT group of kids.  As I dismissed my students, one student came back with a card.  I later opened my card and inside was a letter and a check.  Let me tell you this was the best gift (letter) a teacher could receive!  It's better than flowers or gift cards, simply because those things will fade away, but that letter will remain with me forever. Some of it reads like this "We would like to thank you for your patience and professionalism in teaching our child, 'Kenya'..........."Your efforts are the stepping stones to "Kenya's" success in life." Tears, but happy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment