Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


Wow!  I can't believe 2012 is gone and it's now 2013.  It is true, as you grow older the years fly by rapidly.  When I was young, I couldn't wait to be an adult.  Now, I just want time to slow down, just a tad bit.  Lol!  Anyway, I'm so grateful to see a new year, 2012 was good to me!  In 2012, I became the first in my family to receive a Master's Degree.  This degree made it possible for me to achieve a long awaited goal of becoming a certified teacher.  Not only did I achieve that goal, I was also blessed with a teaching position soon after.  

I haven't had any major issues in my life that caused major setbacks, and for that, I'm forever grateful to the ONE who holds my tomorrow.  God has been good to me and if he never does another thing, He's done enough!  I pray that your new year be filled with joy, love, peace, and abundant blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment