Friday, November 23, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving Thoughts!

Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and I wasn't able to make a post so here it goes........

I have so much to be thankful for!  I will be here all day if I tried to list everything but I want to share just a few things with you all.  I'm most thankful for a supportive family, where would I be without them?  I'm thankful for my job and school family.  I love my kids and co-workers!  I'm thankful for good health!  In all of my 33 years I've never had any sickness or accidents that resulted in a hospital stay.  I'm thankful that Hurricane Sandy showed us mercy and everything is still intact, although some families were not as fortunate as mine.  I meant to blog about the hurricane but never got around to it.  We were out of school for seven days!  The hurricane did a lot of damage.  I still can't believe that a storm of this magnitude happened in Jersey.  I usually see storms like this on the news in places like Florida but never in my state.  Again, I'm thankful that we made it through the storm!

On another note, I happy to say that I survived the first marking period and my first Parent/Teacher Conferences.  The conferences went well and I'm pleased with my student's progress.  I have my first observation coming up next week and I'm a little nervous.  I pray that all goes well.   Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment